GrowthCLUB – Be inspired, Plan for Success, Network
One unique opportunity offering expert advice, networking, celebration of local business, fabulous speakers and complimentary business coaching.
At GrowthCLUB you will:
- Develop a 90-day plan specifically designed to immediately impact on the growth of your business
- Create achievable goals that will stretch and grow your business
- Understand how you can leverage your efforts to produce real results
- Meet like-minded business owners and network to develop new business relationships
- Be inspired and motivated by our coaches James Gentle and Lorna Smith and guest speakers
- Benefit from 1-to-1 bespoke, complimentary, coaching with our coaches James Gentle and Lorna Smith
- Enjoy a fabulous lunch surrounded by other local business owners just like you – who are all keen to grow their businesses
The ActionCOACH West Herts GrowthCLUB workshop is the perfect opportunity for you to step out of the day to day running of your business and focus on how to improve and grow it. Not only will you walk away with a better understanding of business, but you will also leave with a 90-day plan specifically designed to immediately impact your business growth.
We will share with you proven strategies and tactics that have helped business owners transform their businesses and successfully reach their goals.
After attending GrowthCLUB, you’ll benefit from renewed energy, vision and focus. You’ll have a ready-to-implement plan for the next 90 days so you can get your business moving in the right direction.
The session will run on the 14th January 2022.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I attended a GrowthCLUB session and had a follow up call with James. He has helped me a great deal in establishing a 90 day plan, and paving a clear way to move forward in my business.
GrowthCLUB has continued to provide me with structure, support and motivation at a challenging time for myself and my business.
Having attended both the ActionCLUB and GrowthCLUB, I found both to be very helpful in terms of focussing on what matters, setting SMART goals with associated activities and time management. James Gentle and Lorna Smith lead great interactive sessions, and I took away some very helpful insights for self-improvement.