Ladies that Learn BookCLUB
for Women in Business
Monthly on the third Wednesday.
Every month you’ll read a fabulous business book to review prior to BookCLUB taking place.
When we meet, you’ll have the chance to network with like-minded women in business in a relaxed environment. There will be wine, nibbles and learnings to take from our Business Growth Expert, Tina Frewer.
What will I gain from BookCLUB?
- Writing and learning materials to collect the ideas from the coach and discuss in the group.
- A mindset, self-help or business book each month.
- Group coaching session each month hosted by Tina Frewer.
- Great networking and referral opportunities within the trusted network of BookCLUB members.
- Private Whatsapp Group for each group to ask questions, share learnings and successes.
- Book Review and Accountability on how to implement the learnings into your business and your lives.
- Wine and nibbles.
- But last and certainly not least we will be having lots of FABULOUS FUN!
RULES OF THE GAME
You HAVE to read the book.
We want to encourage you to continue learning and be part of this fabulous group from start, middle to end.
What’s SAID in BookCLUB STAYS in BookCLUB.
BookCLUB is a safe environment for business professionals to talk about their business and the challenges and issues they face. In BookCLUB a problem shared is definitely a problem halved, with other great business professionals.
If it’s your first BookCLUB you MUST introduce yourself to everyone.
What we ask of you
Come along and try your first meeting with us for FREE! If you then think it’s for you and wish to attend monthly, you can join the BookCLUB at the end of the meeting or prior to the taster.
Joining the club
£35 + VAT monthly via Direct Debit.
Simply signup and we’ll give you a book that you won’t be able to put down.